Invisalign is a customized set of aligners that are used to straighten the teeth of kids, teens and adults. This breakthrough technology is an excellent alternative to metal braces. It’s made of smooth and comfortable polyurethane plastic that’s virtually invisible. There are no clunky metal brackets, bands or wires to worry about and best of all, it’s removable.
You will need to change your Invisalign aligners every two weeks. Your teeth will move gradually week by week until they reach the final position prescribed by your dentist.
Benefits of Invisalign
There are several options available for straightening the teeth but none can compare to the comfort and convenience that Invisalign offers. With this cutting edge technology, you’ll never have to feel embarrassed when smiling or speaking:
- Comfortable to wear. It’s made of smooth plastic aligners so you won’t feel any pain even at the onset.
- Removable. That means you can eat and drink as usual, and you can also brush and floss as you normally do.
- Invisible. No one will know you are wearing aligners unless you actually tell them.
- Less treatment time. Typically, you’ll need to wear Invisalign aligners for about a year but it really varies from patient to patient. You will also need to see your dentist every month or two to check your progress.
Is Invisalign for Me?
These aligners can be used to treat many kinds of dental problems in teens and adults. If your smile needs improvement (whether minor or major), Invisalign can help. It can fix teeth that are overcrowded or widely spaced. It can relieve a range of complex problems like underbites, overbites and crossbites. Many certified dentists even use it as part of their dental treatment plans.
Invisalign is clear, unobtrusive, non-irritating and practically invisible. No wonder it’s the choice of more than 500,000 people!
If you have gapped teeth, crowded teeth, underbite, overbite or crossbite and you want to improve your smile, talk to us about Invisalign. Call us at (610) 642-2669 to schedule an appointment.
* Unobtrusive in business meetings or social gatherings
* No metal wires or bands to irritate your mouth
* Most people won’t notice you’re wearing aligners